Monday 4 April 2011

Hello Blog Space!

It's not like Miss La Vida to talk about herself all that much but have decided I'd like to share with you my journey to the Burlesque Hall of Fame in Las Vegas in June.

It has been 5 days since I was told I had been accepted to compete in the Best Debut Category at this year's event, and since then, I've been a very busy bunny.

The countdown is under 8 weeks and I've been working on getting the $4000 together I need to get me to Vegas. 

But more about that later. I just wanted to post a quick note to say, hello blogspace, I'm here, and I will be sharing with you all the ups and downs of getting myself to Vegas, and of course, all the inside info on the event itself.

More to come very soon. x

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to following your journey. Welcome to the interweb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will knock em down with your pizazz :D

    ReplyDelete